OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My bf and I tried vaginal for the first time two days ago,

Customer Question
My bf and I...

My bf and I tried vaginal fisting for the first time two days ago, when he got fully in, he said he felt something "seperate" and I had a ton of bleeding with chunks.

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

Jan 2017, no

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Hello
9/27/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Ross, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Ross
Ross, Doctor

hello DR Ross im a urologist, you may have had a vaginal polyp or a cyst in the wall that popped did you stop bleeding yet

I am still bleeding, just lightly though
What could the chunks could have been? There were a lot of them.

it probably was a cyst that burst a tampon should stop it but you need a pelvic, theses cyst are usually benign for a nuisanse chunks of blood clots or the contents of the cyst\

soft tissue

how old are you may i ask are you on BCP

Almost 32, and I just went off of the pill last month

when you stop the pill you will have unusual sloughing of tissue at times

bottom line you need a pelvic

ratings appreciated thank you

Ross
Ross
Ross, Doctor