OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

This is my fourth pregnancy. I've had no prenatal care. What…

Customer Question
This is my fourth...

This is my fourth pregnancy. I've had no prenatal care. What do I do when I go into labor? My third pregnancy was the same and the emergency room treated me like I was the worst mother in the world!!!!

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

what state do you live in and what type of health insurance do you have?