OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I started a higher dose of lisinopril and my period this

cycle is the worst I've...
I started a higher dose of lisinopril and my period this cycle is the worst I've ever experienced. Going through a super tampon with a heavy flow pad about every hour. On day six it started to lesson.
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: No, I never needed to before
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm scheduled for dental surgery under general anesthesia on monday
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

I don't think it is the lisinopril

is this what you are wondering?

it's the only thing I can think of that's different

I suppose it is possible but I Have never heard of this

You could ask your doctor to go off and see if it resolves

is this helpful?

thank you

welcome :)

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor