OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My Period started in July on the 25 then in August on the 16…

Customer Question
My Period started in...

My Period started in July on the 25 then in August on the 16 when will my period start in september

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

Some times there 22 days to 38 day

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My stomach is sore and i,m queasy and throwing up and dizzy with off and on headaches

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/24/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

it sounds like your periods have been quite irregular.

it sounds like it can be impossible to tell when your periods will start each month

you may benefit from going on a birth control pill pack which can help regulate your periods better

let me know if you have questions.