OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My boyfriend took all his azithrimycin meds for chlamidia,,

Customer Question
My boyfriend took all...

My boyfriend took all his azithrimycin meds for chlamidia,, and symptoms went away but three weeks later had one incident of burning while ejaculating. Could he still have chlamidia?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

No peeing is ok just one time burning at the tip of penis that's it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Chip, General practice replied 10 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

One time of burning with ejaculation wouldn't be an indication that his chlamydia had returned so no need for worry here

Please let me know if you need any more information