OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I was on the birth control and did the 3 weeks on and one…

Customer Question
I was on the...

I was on the birth control and did the 3 weeks on and one week off the week i had to take it off witch was on the 7 of this month i had sex with my bf we did not use a condom and continue to have sex a days by Monday i was spotting and had bleeding for 3 days one day was very heavy and after it stoped i started getting sick the next morning peeing a lot but iv token homes test and they are (-) so what can this mean ?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

I have asked some of my friends that work at a hospital that r RN and they said to wait and give it a few weeks and my health pretty good

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have hpv and that i use to take pills to help me with in zaidi

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/23/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Hello my name is***** and I am a board-certified pediatrician. I have seen adolescents and young adults who have had similar situations as yours. I would be happy to help you. What birth control were you using? Was this the first cycle you were using the birth control or have you been on it regularly for more than 1 month?
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 10 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here. Preparing a response and will be with you shortly.

First a question - are you referring to the birth control patch when you said 3 weeks on and 1 week off?