OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Could you please suggest approximate date when I conceived.

Customer Question
Hello Doc. Could you please...
Hello Doc. Could you please suggest approximate date when I conceived. Below are the detail. I don't clearly remm my LMP.
First TVS on 28th Aug CRL measured 5.8mm.
2nd TVS on 12 Sep CRL 20 measured mm.I had intercourse on 8th June, 25th June, 19th July ,22 July and 29th July.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/23/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

We normally need a lot more measurements than that to calculate a date. Do you have the other anatomic measurements as well or a report I can view?

Reports attached.

Thank you for that data.

Based on these numbers I would say the date of conception was between 8 weeks and 9 weeks ago from the time this ultrasound was done. To be more accurate I would say exactly 61 days ago from the date this ultrasound was done.

I send 2 reports. which ultra sound can you please suggest. one with CRL 5.88 on 28 Aug and another with CRL 22mm on 12 Sep.

The most recent one is the 61 days I'm referring to.