OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 72 and have not had sex for 8 years. Several yrs ago my…

Customer Question
I am 72 and...

I am 72 and have not had sex for 8 years. Several yrs ago my husband had prostate cancer then surgery. Now I find I am getting wet, aroused, etc but hubby very seldom gets an erection. He is 70. He is talking about viagra. Help, I will need some help myself, i.e. lubricant, dialator?????

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Yes, I am very healthy exercise a lot. Sex use to hurt me

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, I am only on otc meds, vitamins, aleve for arthritis flair ups, krill oil biotin

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/21/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

have you had any previous vaginal issues where intercourse was painful or uncomfortable?

and have you spoken to you OB/Gyn about your concerns?

No , please do not bill me at all, just $5.

if you are requesting a refund, I can send your request to customer service to help you. Is that what you want?