OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had my period on July 23-26. I have been separated from my…

Customer Question
Hello. I had...

Hello. I had my period on July 23-26. I have been separated from my husband since May. I had unprotected sex with someone on the 26th using withdrawal method followed by taking Queen Anne's lace as an emergency contraceptive. My husband and I got back together on the 2nd and had unprotected index everyday within my fertile window. I have my first ultrasound on the 22nd. What are the odds of it being the other guys child?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes. I had sex with my husband on the 30th, 1st, 5th and 6th. He also did ejaculate in me each time.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/20/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr.Sawhney, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Doctor

Welcome to justanswer.I amCustomerand your complete satisfaction is my goal.

Thanks for your question.

I would say that the chances of having a child from the other person are zero.

You were not in the fertile period at the time and moreover, use of withdrawal method would eliminate any chances of being pregnant with the other person's child.

Feel free to ask any follow up questions.

Do take a moment to honor my work and time by rating my answer, hopefully 5 stars.