OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I missed my period in July then it came in August in the…

Customer Question
I missed my period...

I missed my period in July then it came in August in the middle then it came the begging of September and now after I'm spotting I was trying to figure out what was going on

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

They have been regular but all of sudden I missed it in July and no I'm not in pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

When I was in high school had a biopsy

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/19/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

New irregularity can be caused by any of the following.

Hormone imbalance of the sex hormones.

Thyroid disease.

Adrenal disease.

Stress and anxiety.

Weight loss or weight gain.

Liver or kidney problems.

Fibroids or endometriosis.

So, you should see your OB for an updated exam

and some blood testing.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.