OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had unpected sex on thuresday and the next day I had

Customer Question
I had unpected...

I had unpected sex on thuresday and the next day I had watery discharge and today I had yellow stuff comeing out when I want to the bathroom what does these discharge mean and I took a pregancey test this morning it keep negative maybe I tested to soon

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having watery discharge & now having yellow stuff coming out is most likely due to yeast infection.

Although small amounts of yeast may normally exist in the vagina, overgrowth can cause a thick, yellow-tinged vaginal discharge.

Another possibility is of bacterial infection called bacterial Vaginosis.

Following is recommended for you now:

· Apply ointment monistat vaginal cream.It is a broad spectrum anti-fungal agent.It is available as over the counter without prescription & will help you greatly.

· Probiotics are one of the most important parts of a Candida albicans/yeast infection cure..There are many brands of probiotics easily available as over the counter at your pharmacy.

If still after this the symptoms persists,then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral antifungal medication like fluconazole (diflucan) or Itraconazole (sporanox) or oral antibiotics will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatment & doctor visit & prescription medications are less likely required.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor