OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Concern about my bowels movements

Customer Question
Concern about my bowels movements
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/17/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

What is wrong with your bowels?

I got a picture of the stool can you tell me its normal or bad.

Are you having pain?

No is something wrong with the color

It just appears you had diarrhea.

How many times has this happened?

Do i have colon cancer
Did it went through?

Is there blood?

No blood and it happens only once or twice.
It happens twice when i used the bathroom but their is no blood or pain.
Did it went through
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

This is not concerning for colon cancer. You can relax. Without any bloody stools at such a young age and in the absence of family history of colon cancer you should not worry about colon cancer.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger for a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you.

Dear customer,
Thank you!

Dear customer,

Thank you for the follow-up question.

Before answering it, please give me feedback whether I answered your previous question satisfactorily.

Thank you!

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor