OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am a male 19, Actually I and my girlfriend want to try out…

Customer Question
I am a male...

I am a male 19

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent changes to your skin? Do you have frequent infections?

Actually I and my girlfriend want to try out 69 and we both are virgins I am scared would it get us in any trouble? HIV or STDs?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No thats it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor

No, you do not have to worry about STDs or HIV if you are both virgins and you only do 69.

it's completely fine right? No infections, no STIs? Thank you again!

Yes. There is no risk of STDs if you are both virgins.

Hello. Do you have any follow up questions for me?

Let me know if you do and I would be happy to help further.If not, please don't forget to provide a positive rating.Thank you,Doctor-Bob