OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Please advise on threatened miscarriage pregnancy, baby is…

please advise on threatened miscarriage...
please advise on threatened miscarriage pregnancy, baby is alive but water is low and shes uncomfortable
9/13/2017
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here. I'm sorry for what you're going through. May I ask some more questions about the pregnancy? Specifically, how many weeks along is she? When was your last ultrasound? Any bleeding or leakage of fluid?

Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN
theres leakage of fluid since 1st of september but our stupid dr didnt tell us told us its leukorrhea but 3 days ago she started bleeding and hospitalized
16 weeks 5days
Phone call session started
Shes complaining of stomach pains and unable to sleep, right now im worried pls advise on wot to do asap

So she is currently in the hospital? Is her cervix dilated? Does the pain seem to be "contractions," meaning a periodic tightening up that builds up then relaxes?

thats true, shes at home at the moment she was discharged today from the hospital, Dr pls help!
do u have an ext or private number i can call you on right away?
yogurt can help get the fluid

Yogurt is fine. I do not know if it will help the fluid but it is good for her.

Eryfast 500 MG that wat they gave us for medication
contains erythromycin stearate BP
Equivalent to erythromycin 500 mg
excipients q s

That is an antibiotic to reduce the risk of infection when the sac of fluid is ruptured. She should take the medicine.

Ok for me, Theres a ringing noise in my head like whistling constantly sometimes i feel dizzy and on my chest its kinda multi color wot to do pls advice
She just complained of the same symptoms of UTI, Can you recommend a drug for a pregnant woman 18 weeks old
Dr. J
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN