Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

2 weeks ago i decided to use a wash for the vagina (can't

Customer Question

Hi..2 weeks ago i decided to use a wash for the vagina (can't remember the name) n after use there was a bit of itchynes
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: Its been 2 weeks now..i have never had this issue before...i decided to take a mirror n have a look last week n noticed a bit of redness on the inside
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Also i notice its beginning to look a bit pale and i'm freaked
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

If you are comfortable sharing a picture of what you're concerned about then feel free to upload it here.

However, based on what you have described it's not anything serious. Chances are that the was caused a mild yeast infection. You don't necessarily have to treat this because it often resolves on its own.

How bad is the itchiness?

Any other symptoms?