Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I took my nuvaring out two weeks in because it was

Customer Question

I took my nuvaring out two weeks in because it was uncomfortable. that was 3 days ago. I have birth control pills but am not sure when to start taking them.
JA: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?
Customer: last october & no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

You can start your pills on Sunday after you start your menstrual period meanwhile you can use condoms as an alternate method.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.