OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I took my nuvaring out two weeks in because it was

Customer Question
I took my nuvaring...

I took my nuvaring out two weeks in because it was uncomfortable. that was 3 days ago. I have birth control pills but am not sure when to start taking them.

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

Last october & no

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You can start your pills on Sunday after you start your menstrual period meanwhile you can use condoms as an alternate method.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.