OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm looking to get a noresthisterone script online is this…

Customer Question
I'm looking to get...

I'm looking to get a noresthisterone script online is this possible?

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

Neber Never* and last pap was 6 mo ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No- I'm very healthy. I am going on a trip, to sing and perform and can't have my period I need to delay it

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

YEs

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: OB GYN
I am having an issue- have an audition and can't get in to see my GYNO as I am away. Can I anyway, please get a noresthisterone script? I need to delay my period for a few days. It's really a dire emergency- I have a major opera audition and do not sing well on my period
9/12/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

Sorry to hear about your problem. JustAnswer.com doesn't diagnose or treat any medical condition unfortunately due to issues with providing medical care across state lines (physicians are licensed by specific states and can only practice medicine within that state).

I would suggest the following:

1) Calling your GYN's office (if you haven't already). Often times, them can call in a prescription to the pharmacy without an appointment if you are an established patient.
2) Try a local urgent care center. You should be able to get into one this afternoon, and they can do a basic history and exam and then write the prescription.

I know its not the answer that you are looking for, but hopefully this advice helps and you have a successful audition.

Doctor John