Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Medical Physician
98629655

I'm looking to get a noresthisterone script online is this

Customer Question

I'm looking to get a noresthisterone script online is this possible?
JA: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?
Customer: neber Never* and last pap was 6 mo ago
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No- I'm very healthy. I am going on a trip, to sing and perform and can't have my period I need to delay it
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: YEs
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am having an issue- have an audition and can't get in to see my GYNO as I am away. Can I anyway, please get a noresthisterone script? I need to delay my period for a few days. It's really a dire emergency- I have a major opera audition and do not sing well on my period
Expert:  Doctor John MD replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

Sorry to hear about your problem. JustAnswer.com doesn't diagnose or treat any medical condition unfortunately due to issues with providing medical care across state lines (physicians are licensed by specific states and can only practice medicine within that state).

I would suggest the following:

1) Calling your GYN's office (if you haven't already). Often times, them can call in a prescription to the pharmacy without an appointment if you are an established patient.
2) Try a local urgent care center. You should be able to get into one this afternoon, and they can do a basic history and exam and then write the prescription.

I know its not the answer that you are looking for, but hopefully this advice helps and you have a successful audition.

Doctor John