Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

How to know or be sure if my girlfriend is pregnant

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Get urine home pregnancy or blood pregnancy test as these two are the only initial confirmatory tests.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do we do the urine home pregnancy test?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Get a UPT test kit from any store or pharmacy and dip it in her urine to find the result. You can follow the instructions on the test kit.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.