OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I took norlevo after 73hours and now I regret it. Can I take…

Customer Question
I took norlevo after...

I took norlevo after 73hours and now I regret it. Can I take it back? Or reverse it? I want to keep this baby

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

No always regular

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I just want to keep this baby but 6hours back I took norlevo. What can I do to stop norlevo of working? I took it after 73hours

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Please I paid can I be connected to doctor?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I need chat or call preference chat and I paid already
Do not contact me by email
One doctor was waiting for me is she still available please?
I see just money and that it
Thank You
9/12/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 8 months ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

Norlevo is a morning after pill to be taken in the days just after intercourse. Are you pregnant?

When was your last period? Thank you.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified