OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Second opinion] I woke up with itching (felt like a minor…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello! I...

Second opinion] Hello! I woke up with itching (felt like a minor yeast infection) on my left side of my vulva. Today I discovered a red bump size of a pea inside my clitoris on the left side. Im concern.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

48 hours.... vaginal itch cream has helped

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do have HPV high risk

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/11/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Vakul Aren

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and i will help with your query.The first possibility is of an ingrowing hair follicle which may be infected.Other possibility is of a cyst at that place along with a vulval yeast infection.A trip to your Gynaecologist will be needed if the cyst needs to be removed.Canasten /Clotrimazole pessaries and cream will help with the itching.

Dr. Vakul Aren
Dr. Vakul Aren
Dr. Vakul Aren, Doctor