OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My girlfriend took a pregnancy test last Sunday on September…

My girlfriend took a pregnancy...
My girlfriend took a pregnancy test last Sunday on September 3rd. The test came back negative. She normally has a 30-35 day cycle however last month she had a 40 day cycle and this month she's at 42 days past 40. She's 12 days late and she still hasn't had her period.She said she's been nauseous after she eats and had spotting a day after I had fingered her basically here's a run down of what happen and why she thinks she might be pregnant:
1. Me and my girlfriend where fooling around she was naked and I was half naked from the waist down anyways I had a condom on and was rubbing my penis on top of her vagina. However the condom was slipping off soIhad to stop and readjust it. It wasn't off it just went halfway down. Is there a chance she's pregnant. Also after this I came inside the condom and quickly came to the restroom and took it off and washed my penis. Anyways she wanted to go a second time but this time I had my shorts and underwear on and she was naked is there any chance she could be pregnant? This happen the money of July but she got her period anyways. And
2. On Friday august 25 me and my girlfriend where fooling around. I touch the tip of my penis wiping off pre cum from it anyways I rub it on the blankets and kept kissing my girlfriend. One thing lead to another and I ended up fingering her. Is there any chance she could be pregnant. There was a 5 mins gap between me wiping it off and fingering her. Also her period should be coming 4 days from then considering she has a 30 day cycle would that affect it in anyway
3. Also my girlfriend last month was due to get her period on July 18-19 but had a 40 day cycle so she ended up getting it on the 29th of July and her period lasted 7 days. However this month she hasn't gotten it and she normally has a 30-35 day cycle should I worry about her being pregnant
9/10/2017

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

None of your description indicates that your girlfriend can be pregnant.

The period cycle can be delayed due to stress.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

even if she's past he 40 day mark

Yes, days do not matter much here.

Women may not get period for even more duration; if the internal hormonal milieu is disturbed.

It is privilege assisting you.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl