OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My wife is trying to conceive since last February but this…

Customer Question
Hello my wife is trying...
Hello my wife is trying to conceive since last February but this month new symptoms appeared
1-gas
2-muscle contraction and expansion in the lower abdomen last Tuesday (5-9) night
( ovulation was approx 29-8) and the muscle remained stretched for 2 days as if she made push ups
3-bloating since (31-8) bigger than every month ( stomach feels tighter )
3-fatigue , with few back pain that comes and goes
4-runny nose and sneezingExpected period 12-9
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/9/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 11 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

has she had any tests?

No she doest want to be depressed she is waiting for the period , last 4 month her period was very accurate ( every 28 days ) and during feb and march was not accurate around 35 day

okay this could be something wrong like a fibroid or PCOS

she needs to see her GP for an exam and ultrasound

is this helpful?

My question , are those new symptoms maybe means she is pregnant

It could be! Yes.

did she take a test?

No
Does a the muscle contraction in the lower abdomen can be a sign of implementation

Yes, it could be

I would take a test in 2 weeks

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/