OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had an encounter with a girl, and i am married with a

Customer Question
baby, she gave me a...
i had an encounter with a girl, and i am married with a baby, she gave me a blow job and also i wore a condom during sex but i am scared because her vagina fluid was all over me ,and also i am coughing , my wife is beginning to cough and my baby boy who is barely a year old is also coughing and the girl who i has an encounter with told me she is also coughing and this was just three days ago please i am scared of HIV, so please help me.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/9/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 8 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

with protected sex and oral sex your risk of HIV is extremely low

Thanks for this question

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor