DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Internist trained in OB/GYN
55099014

I had an encounter with a girl, and i am married with a

Customer Question

i had an encounter with a girl, and i am married with a baby, she gave me a blow job and also i wore a condom during sex but i am scared because her vagina fluid was all over me ,and also i am coughing , my wife is beginning to cough and my baby boy who is barely a year old is also coughing and the girl who i has an encounter with told me she is also coughing and this was just three days ago please i am scared of HIV, so please help me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

with protected sex and oral sex your risk of HIV is extremely low

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for this question

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply