OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

No medications, not really

Customer Question
Yes. no medications Doctor's...

Yes. no medications

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 8 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how can I help?

Hi. My finance's latest pap smear revealed favor neoplastic. We understand that the next step is to have a colposcopy. We live in Canada and our family doctor estimates that it will take a few weeks for the referral to be made, to get an appointment with a clinic etc. Can you recommend anything? She is extremely anxious, cannot sleep and is even throwing up.
If you are unable to answer this question due to it having to do with the Canadian public health system please let me know.

can you go private?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified