OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

What does weakly proliferative endometrium mean, my pap was…

Customer Question
What does weakly proliferative...

What does weakly proliferative endometrium mean

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

My pap was good clinical history is abnormal uterine bleeding

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have been on tamoxifen for breast cancer since 2014 and recently started taking arimidex last month

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

What is your age?

49

OK

This can be a normal finding for perimenopause.

It refers to the appearance of the endometrium under the microscope.

I would suggest that if you have not had hormonal testing to see where you are at currently, that your doctor can do this.

OK, let me know if you have further questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually at the top of the page]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed

DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician