OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I recently have ultrasound, it reads. The uterus is

anterveted, empty, normal in size...
I recently have ultrasound, it reads. The uterus is anterveted, empty, normal in size but inhomogeneous in ecopattern.it measure about 7x6x4cm. There is normal endometrial stripe thickness. Both ovaries are enlarged in sizes measuring about RT -4.1x4.0x2.2cm (vol-19.6mls), LT 4.8x2.8x2.4cm (vol-17.6mls) with multiple intra ovarian follicles and a hyper echoing central stromal. An average follicular diameter is about 3.5 m.
JA: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?
Customer: What does mean
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Have not having my menses for two month now
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I sometime have painful pelvis pains...my periods are not regular
9/7/2017
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

This ultrasound means that your uterus wall is not uniform and is irregular which can be caused by adenomyosis which is a benign condition and your ovaries are enlarged with multiple eggs in it. You need to followup with your doctor to correlate the findings with examination to make a exact diagnosis. It is not something to worry about so stay calm.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor