OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had a paraovarian cyst removed three weeks ago and the…

Customer Question
Hello. I had a...

Hello. I had a paraovarian cyst removed three weeks ago and the distal part of my Fallopian tube. I am a few days from menstruating for the first time since the surgery and am having severe cramps and cyst like pain of fluid being released. Is it possible to have another cyst or is this just my body still healing?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/7/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

This pain is likely due to healing and residual inflammation.

This pain may mimic like cyst pain.

You may take Motrin / Advil.

Heating pad may help you too.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor