OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My Daughter is 35.3 weeks gestation and lives in North

Customer Question
My Daughter is 35.3...

My Daughter is 35.3 weeks gestation and lives in North Central Florida. She does not think she is in danger to go into labor. She had a c-section 3 years ago. I think she should ask her OB am I being overly cautious?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

SHe is taking Perinatal vitamins and not a high risk preg

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

She did not progress and needed a C-section when her cervix did not dilate more than 7 cm for many hours.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/6/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

What makes you think she might go into labor.