Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

Dear I went and made an ultrasound yesterday and it showed

Customer Question

Hey dear I went and made an ultrasound yesterday and it showed +GSD1 GA GSD rempen and the blood test didn't show the pregnancy hermon so the doctor called me again on Saturday
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: K but I am feeling fatigue and tired and sleepy
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was pregnant earlier for four months but my husband wasn't well he had thyroid and he had to take cemo so the doctor advised me to abort
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hey
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are u there
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here's my ultrasound
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

What question do you have for me that I may answer for you? I'm here to assist you anyway I can.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just wanted to ask that this could be early signs of pregnancy
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

It is incredibly hard to tell from this image since the quality isn't good and there aren't any other views. However, I don't think this is a pregnancy from what I am seeing. It could be an angle of the uterus but doesn't appear to be a pregnancy. It is so early that it's hard to tell.

When was your last period?

What was your blood and urine pregnancy results?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My last period was on 5th of Agustin
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Do you feel that your period is about to start or are you normally more than 30 days apart between your periods?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I get little cramps but it fads off
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

It would be good to repeat the pregnancy test both by blood and urine in the next 1-2 days. But from the US I cannot see a pregnancy.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wanted to ask u another thing I had aborted last time because my husband wasn't well so the doctors advised me to abort so they gave me medicine to abort would that affect my pregnancy
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

No, it was likely methotrexate or misoprostol. Such medications will never cause any permanent issues with future chance of reproduction.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank u I will keep u posted about my tests
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Please do.

You're welcome.