OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am now 5 weeks pregnant but I have been having cramps like…

Customer Question
I am now 5...

I am now 5 weeks pregnant but I have been having cramps like I am about to experience my periods. Now at night my cramps tend to be strong but mainly the backache. I also have frequent urination day and night . I also feel dizzy during day time but much drowsiness when i drive and stay in jam. My doctor told me to go for the scan 10days from now. I hope my baby is in the right position (uterus).

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had some uti before and now i feel it like...but when i saw my dr. last week, he checked and found i had candidiasis and gave me medication (tabs) i have to insert in my virgina. the dose s ending today

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
I hope my baby is in the right position (uterus) and not the tube
9/6/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 8 months ago
Dr Norbert Scheufele

don´t worry, these symptoms are not typic for a dislocated pregnancy. I suppose that it´s a still lasting infection, so please let this check again as soon as possible to treat it successfully.

Wish you all the best for your further pregnancy, kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot.

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Norbert Scheufele,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you have any more questions?

If done do take a moment to rate may answer as this is the only way we get paid for our work and time on this website. Thank you.

Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele