OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I've had external fatigue, dizziness, headaches and cramping…

Customer Question
I've had external fatigue...

I've had external fatigue, dizziness, headaches and cramping for the past two weeks. The cramping was only mild cramping and on Tuesday the 8th I went to the bathroom and had light brown discharge just when I wiped. I didn't have it again until that Thursday and Friday with there being more when I wiped. Then yesterday, Saturday I had light pink discharge. And this morning at 2am I had stronger period like cramps and I started bleeding like I would my normal period. I'm always regular and my period wasn't suppose to start until Wednesday the 16th. Im very confused as to what's going on.

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

My periods are always regular. I'm cramping now and my lower backaches like it would on my normal period

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/13/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

This requires an exam.

What is your age?

Last OB exam was when?

Last pap smear was when?

I'm 20And I haven't had one