OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm not sure if iI've had HIV for a time, i was always

Customer Question
I'm not sure if...

I'm not sure if iI've had HIV for a long time, i was always strong, and its been 10 years since i haven't had any sexual intercourse with my husband. Now that i got weaker the doctor told me im infected with HIV. Can i live longer

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

I get tired so easily and i also got so skinney with in this past 6 month

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that i think of

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Chip, General practice replied 9 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Is your doctor going to treat you for the HIV?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified