Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I went with my husband on Thursday July 27th to the ER bc I

Customer Question

Hi good evening!
I went with my husband on Thursday July 27th to the ER bc I had abdominal pain due to a folicular cyst I had on my right ovary that completely disolved Dr. From the ER told me, I had done that day an abdominal and pelvic CT w/ contrast, blood work, urine, upper & lower ultrasound & vaginal too, the Dr. Told me everything came back normal but that my HCG level was in 14 and the top line was 15, to do a pregnancy test at home the upcoming week, at the time of my Ct I wasn't pregnant, but now I'm concern if it might had affect the sperm, ovulation process idk, on the 28 & 29 of July I saw some dark brown blood, but is stopped after those 2 days and it wasn't much actually. On Aug/03 i did 2 pregnancy tests and I was Positive.
Took my 1st Prenatal Vitamin today 08/04, what can you recommend me I should do Dr? I was in the process of getting pregnant? If you can please calm me down a little bit bc idk if having the Ct done might bring birth defects or deformities for my baby?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you take any other medications?