OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I fell a pressure and when i urinate it hurts no itching or…

Customer Question
I fell a pressure and...
I fell a pressure and when i urinate it hurts no itching or burning don't have to rush to the bathroom.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 11 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

are you female or male?

Am a femail and I paid for an answer to my question I got no response if I don't here back I need my money back

Did you get tested for a urinary tract infection?

No I was told I had a sist months ago

Who told you this?

they told you that this is what is causing the urinary symptoms?

what is it and what do I do

I need more information

Did you have these symptoms months ago when they told you it was a cyst?

You gave me nothing I want a refund going to call

I can't give you a good answer without more information

so it is up to you to continue

Cheating poor people sick peoples out of money is wrong be a professional