OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Ul Can you do ultherapy if you are a few weeks pregnant ??

Customer Question
Ul Can you do ultherapy if...

Ul

Can you do ultherapy if you are a few weeks pregnant ??

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/1/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Ultherapy is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, but it should not affect you prior to conceiving.

Especially if you're planning on a treatment in the abdomen, it would be more beneficial after pregnancy.

let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area
you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

if I had sex on the 17th of July and had ultherapy on my face on the 26th of July and I end up being pregnant is that ok ?

that is ok.

that is not a worry for damage to the baby

you don't have to worry.

Dr David
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor