OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My daughter is 48 years old and has CP. She is totally

Customer Question
My daughter is 48 years...

My daughter is 48 years old and has CP. She is totally disabled, not even able to roll over by herself. She still has periods monthly. She has been having a heavy discharge for about the last three months. Last night I noticed a red looking tissue hanging out of he vagina about a half inch long and a quarter inch in width. My wife had requested something from her doctor for the discharge and he send out a tube of clotrinazole 3 vag. She used it for two days and was afraid to do it again. My wife is somewhat disabled and I mostly take care of my daughter. I made a picture of it on my cell phone if you want to be able to see it. I would have to have your cell phone number to send it. Thanks and I hope you can help. Jerry *********

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: OB GYN
7/28/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry about your daughter.

you can upload photos on the webpage here with the "add file" link

if you don't see it, you may need to use a tablet or laptop to access this web portal

or you can accept additional phone and email consultation service fees to talk by me by phone and have my cell phone number and email to make sending the info easier.

your payment for phone consultation services didn't go through.