Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I'm sorry to bother you but I'm concerned about something

Customer Question

Hi I'm sorry to bother you but I'm concerned about something .....I've been bleeding heavily now for 10 days and it seems it's not slowing or stopping anytime soon ...what do I do....I'm tired of being on my period . Usually they last 5days and are regular ..this time it's been totally different ,very heavy flow ,twice as long as usual , bad cramps .awful ....
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

You should go to gynecologist as soon as possible for thorough examination and an ultrasound to find the exact cause of the bleeding so that it can be treated accordingly, as i am suspecting there might be a fibroid in your uterus causing heavy bleeding. Take iron supplements and lots of fluids. You should get it evaluated and treated to avoid anemia and other complications.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That's it ??? are you serious.... I was hoping you'd give me something to stop the bleeding so I can go get a check up I dont want to see a dotor bleeding like this
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for the reply.

I am sorry about it but i can not prescribe you anything for bleeding as the cause is not clear, treatment of the bleeding is treating the cause. That is the best advise a doctor can give you online.

Hope this helps.

Have a good one.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.