OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm sorry to bother you but I'm concerned about something…

Customer Question
Hi I'm sorry to bother...
Hi I'm sorry to bother you but I'm concerned about something .....I've been bleeding heavily now for 10 days and it seems it's not slowing or stopping anytime soon ...what do I do....I'm tired of being on my period . Usually they last 5days and are regular ..this time it's been totally different ,very heavy flow ,twice as long as usual , bad cramps .awful ....
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: OB GYN
7/28/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You should go to gynecologist as soon as possible for thorough examination and an ultrasound to find the exact cause of the bleeding so that it can be treated accordingly, as i am suspecting there might be a fibroid in your uterus causing heavy bleeding. Take iron supplements and lots of fluids. You should get it evaluated and treated to avoid anemia and other complications.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That's it ??? are you serious.... I was hoping you'd give me something to stop the bleeding so I can go get a check up I dont want to see a dotor bleeding like this

Thanks for the reply.

I am sorry about it but i can not prescribe you anything for bleeding as the cause is not clear, treatment of the bleeding is treating the cause. That is the best advise a doctor can give you online.

Hope this helps.

Have a good one.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.