Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I had really rough intercourse on Sat night. My partner was

Customer Question

Hello. I had really rough intercourse on Sat night. My partner was behind me and we were quite aggressive. His penis came out and thrusted really hard against my perineum and then into my anus, twice, by complete accident. It was painful. That night I got up to use the restroom and I was very tender on my perineum. Never hurt to pee, I was just sore. I went to bed and thought nothing of it. I woke up Sunday morning and I had a bruised perineum and a cut they was like a blood spot almost. Before I continue, I was diagnosed with herpes almost 17 years ago and have two mild outbreaks during that time. The cut is now healing like a herpe ulcer would look like. Slightly white top and pink underneath - like a wet cut looks like anywhere on your body - but its pretty round and just a little bit smaller than a pencil eraser. I didnt have any herpe feelings or prodomes before this active night, that I can recall. I felt pretty good, but tired. Its only one spot on my perineum. It (the sore) has gotten more sore/tender as its "healing". I really don't know if it's a herpe in the healing ulcer stage or if its a tear in my perineum skin from his penis/friction. I also have two large hemorrhoids since this happened. My partner is herpe free as far as we know and we have been together for 4 years. If this is herpes, what are the chances he was exposed? Or could this simply be from a penis taking a wrong turn? Can the head of the penis tear the top skin of my perineum?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 months ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 months ago.

There is no way to answer that question on line.

Can you get to a doctor or urgent care for a swab test of the lesion?