OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Where is the placenta to the uterus not the baby. Can you

Customer Question
see if I have placenta...
Where is the placenta to the uterus not the baby. Can you see if I have placenta accreta. Can you see the post c section scar. Thank you for answering me.
BTW I will NOT pay anyone not specialized in women's and pregnancy. I want very detailed answer. If you are just looking for money don't bother.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Here is at 11week
6/28/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service.
I am a board certified ob gyn
At 11 weeks the placenta is still forming. But it looks like it is below the baby in this picture. In the first trimester, the placenta exists around the entire uterus. Placenta accretion develops over time and cannot be reliably diagnosed until the third trimester. It doesnt exist in the first trimester. MRI is better for diagnosis. No you cant see the c section scar, again its sometimes visible at the end of pregnancy.
Is the baby implanted in the top of below uterus
What exactly are you asking? The baby isn't implanted at all
The baby inside the sac. Is the sac at the top or bottom of uterus
Please refer me to another expert. It is taking you ages to response back. I paid for soon answers
The sac isn't at the top or the bottom at all At 11 weeks and for the duration of the pregnancy it fills the entire uterus.
Please bear in mind that no expert is on line 24 hours a day and most of us are not on line in the middle of the night. Depending on your time zone, that may be different for us.
Isn't the baby and the sac is 1 or 2 cm? How can it is in the entire uterus
Please I want another doctor
It takes you 12 , 14 hours to response back though I just asked the time you logged in but yet I had to wait another 12 hours with no answers
Dr. K.
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD