Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I'll make it short and factual for you. I was diagnosed with

Customer Question

Hello. I'll make it short and factual for you. I was diagnosed with HPV 5 years ago when my husband and I first started dating. I found out due to the development of skin tag genital warts. They didn't come back for a year. Now for the past 3 years, I'm fighting at least 7 or 8 at any given time. One gets taken care of, more pop up. I think I may have some sort of auto immune disorder as well because I am a poster child for "auto immune related health issues"
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I also have nodules of lymph nodes starting to form in my neck. Noticeable in size. Over the past year I've went from a healthy 140lbs for my 5'8" frame to a scrawny 117lbs. I can't gain no matter what I do and I definitely can't maintain any either. I just really think this is all one core issue branching out and causing chaos
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You want me to send pictures of my vagina?... absolutely not. Take the money out of my account and I'll just wait for a physical appointment. Disregard question. I've never had any site like this request pictures!

Ok , then you can send me more information:

We wanted a photo of the wart ( only the wart area )

Is your immunity on the lower side ?

Do you get frequent heat boils ?