Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I am on colmid for three months and the first two months my

Customer Question

I am on colmid for three months and the first two months my period was on time but the third month am 7 days late
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 3 months ago.
Hi, thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I'm Dr Ted Manos M.D., obgyn. Were you monitored by your prescribing physician for evidence of ovulation. Did you ovulate this last cycle you're concerned about?