Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Second opinion] I got an IUD in January after being on the

Customer Question

Second opinion] Hi, I got an IUD in January after being on the Nuvaring for several years. The past few months my period has been slightly longer, but not more than seven days. This month my period has lasted 10 days and counting. It's not that heavy but it's consistent.
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I take escitalopram and bupropion
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Captain replied 2 months ago.

Hello, welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

Your Doctor: I am a Family Medicine physician, trained and board-certified in the US with active licenses and certification, and 10 years of experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics and Gynecology. I have advanced training in Integrative Medicine & Functional Medicine, Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-versed in Alternative Medicine. So far, 99.5% of the Justanswer community of customers has found my answers helpful, and I currently have the honor of being the highest rated clinician on the site! I will do my best to win over your approval as well!

Excellent Reviews: For your review, here is a direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

To You: I have read your post and your query. Is there a specific question you want for me to help you tackle? I'm sorry for the stress this must be causing you, and I can imagine you must be quite concerned, but I’m glad you’ve decided to get information from the experts, instead of randomly online.