OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have a yeast infection and bv and is taking medicine but

Customer Question
my clitoris is swollen and...
I have a yeast infection and bv and is taking medicine but my clitoris is swollen and hurts to walk and seat. What can I do for the pain and will the pain go away
JA: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: No injuries. It's been 2 days
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: This is my second yeast infection. I have a fibroid cyst.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/11/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age?

Are you taking prescription medications?

Can you name the medications?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply.

For yeast infection,you need anti fungal treatment & for BV-antibiotics are the drug of choice to cure it.

The clitoris got swollen because of this infection only & will get normal,once the infection is completely cured.

Following is recommended for you now :

• To relieve inflammation,swelling and pain of clitoris,please take tab. Ibuprofen 400mg from the counter. It is available as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly.
  • Apply ointment monistat vaginal cream.It is a broad spectrum anti-fungal agent.It is available as over the counter without prescription & will help you greatly.
  • Probiotics are one of the most important parts of a Candida albicans/yeast infection cure..There are many brands of probiotics easily available as over the counter at your pharmacy.

All this will help in quick recovery & to cure the infections & relieve the swelling & pain of clitoris.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you.we only get after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor