How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr David Your Own Question
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 46682
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm not on my menstrual cycle yet and I'm having light

Customer Question

I'm not on my menstrual cycle yet and I'm having light bleeding when I use the rest room
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: Sorta it's been happening for a little bit and when I have interiors it hurts extremely bad
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Interiors sorrt
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr David replied 4 months ago.

how old are you?

have you been sexually active recently?

are you bleeding from your vagina or is there blood in your urine? can you tell?

when you had your last internal gyn exam it hurt very badly? when was that?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm 22, yes I have been sexually active recently. I'm bleeding from my vagina there is also like clear substance. The last gyn exam was 6 months ago or so and I don't remember it being painful
Expert:  Dr David replied 4 months ago.

oh, when you say "when I have interiors it hurts extremely bad", it means when you have intercourse, it hurts very badly?

you could have a vaginal tear or laceration or cut on the inside of your vaginal canal

or you could have a vaginal infection

you should see your gyn doctor again for a gyn examination. to see if you have a cut on the inside causing the bleeding or an infection

I would not have sex until you see a gyn doctor

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
that's what I meant, my auto correct changed it. Okay I wont have sexy. Thank you for your help
Expert:  Dr David replied 4 months ago.

take a break from sex

and see a gyn doctor to check the inside of your vagina for lacerations and tears and infections

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you may have to scroll down to see the ratings area in blue

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using