Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I have a soreness in the crease of my leg where it joins my

Customer Question

I have a soreness in the crease of my leg where it joins my pubic area. It's seeping and smells really bad. I've had a long day & when I removed my underwear I could see it had been bleeding. I know I should keep it clean and dry. What do you recommend I clean it with? I also have some cream for a yeast infection to apply but I'm not sure that's what it is.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: It's hard to say since it's in an area I can't see very well. It makes it worse when I walk because my clothes run on it.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm diabetic.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Associated itching,pain?

Peeling of skin?

Excessive sweating?