How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a soreness in the crease of my leg where it joins my

Customer Question

I have a soreness in the crease of my leg where it joins my pubic area. It's seeping and smells really bad. I've had a long day & when I removed my underwear I could see it had been bleeding. I know I should keep it clean and dry. What do you recommend I clean it with? I also have some cream for a yeast infection to apply but I'm not sure that's what it is.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: It's hard to say since it's in an area I can't see very well. It makes it worse when I walk because my clothes run on it.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm diabetic.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Associated itching,pain?

Peeling of skin?

Excessive sweating?