Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I went to a strip club and got two lap dances. I woke up the

Customer Question

i went to a strip club and got two lap dances. I woke up the next morning with a small cut on my wrist. Don't know where it came from. Could one of the strippers purposely injected with out me knowing. I was a little drunk also.
JA: Have you noticed any recent changes to your skin? Do you have frequent infections?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no. just had a small cut on my wrist. don't know where it camp from. just woke up the next morning with it after being at a stip club
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any Answer?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 5 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

It is impossible to know whether someone injured you at the strip club. An injection would typically only leave a small hole for entry of the needle. A small cut would typically indicate something more than a needle.

If the stripper was wearing any type of clothing or jewelry with a sharp edge, it would be more likely that there was an accidental scraping of the skin, rather than an intentional injury.

Do you recall whether either stripper was wearing anything with a sharp edge?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No. I do not recall if she was wearing anything sharp. I mean I have no idea where the cut came from. I just woke up with it on the inside of my wrist. So should I go get tested?

There is no reason to get tested because of this encounter.

The lap dance, itself, does not carry any risk.

It is difficult to imagine a scenario in which a stripper would intentionally puncture or cut you in a manner that would pose a risk of transmission of HIV. If the strippers were someone that you knew and in some way had some form of conflict, then suspicion of an intentional injury would seem a possibility.

If it is an accidental cut, which is most likely, then an accidental cut typically would not involve a source for the virus. For example, if some jewelry were to accidentally cut the wrist, there would not be a source of the virus to enter the wound. Consequently, there still would not be any concern regarding infection.

Is there any further information that would be helpful?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for the informationDoes rubbing your penis on the outside of a women's vagina expose any risk? No insertion. Just rubbing the head of the penis on the vagina. Would this post risk? There are no cuts on my penis.

No. Rubbing the penis on the external vagina would not pose any risk for HIV. It also would not pose any risk for other STDs that are transmitted by body fluids. It would require penetration for transmission of HIV or other STDs that are transmitted by body fluids.

However, rubbing external genitalia can allow for transmission of certain STDs that are transmitted by skin-to-skin contact, primarily HPV/genital warts or genital herpes.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
with the 2 scenarios i just gave you do you think I need to get tested?

No, I do not think that you need to get tested.

I have not heard back, mso will close the question.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.