Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I just found out I was pregnant. The first day of my last

Customer Question

I just found out I was pregnant. The first day of my last period was April 10th. From that date I am 5 weeks. I did have to different partners. The first was my ex around March 26th and the second was protected around April 16th. I am trying to determine if I got pregnant before my period or after my period. It ran in my family that some of the females had periods/spotting in the beginning of their pregnancies.
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I do have ovarian cyts that burst or release every few months. For the most part my periods are consistent and regular until the cysts burst it may change the length of my period by a day or two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 months ago.

What is your EDD?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Based on the first day of my last period 01/15/2018. I scheduledy frist appointment but it isn't until next month so I am unsure.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 months ago.

From the dates you have most likely conceived from the second guy whom you have sex on APRil 16th.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.