OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Just expelled a fetus under 7 weeks old, yesterday. No heavy

Just expelled a fetus under...
Just expelled a fetus under 7 weeks old, yesterday. No heavy bleeding. Light and pinkish orange in color. Been resting but feeling a little drained, energy wise. Mild cramping. Is this common? What are other recommendations until I can follow up with an gyn? Or is it necessary?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Was given an ultrasound days prior which confirmed normal uterus, ovaries, lining and all. I am only taking xanax and ambien as necessary
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: They originally never concluded I was pregnant before ultrasound. Every time I've been pregnant, blood and urine can show negative for much of first trimester. I got faint positive on hpt. And noticed hormonal, mood, and physically symptoms of pregnancy. Last period was March 5th.
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: Periods have been regular the past 6 months or so. Pain is mild now and able to be controlled with Tylenol
5/6/2017
Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor

Dear customer,

It seems that you had a missed abortion case and the fetus has aborted itself which may be there in first trimester.If its not heavy bleeding then you should not worry.Just have the sonography of the uterus done to know any other retained products of conception.If there is any left then d& e may be done by gynaecologist.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thank you

Thank you so much. Is it common to feel weak and sometimes light headed. I am eating healthy and drinking plenty of water?

Dear customer,

It is common to have such symptoms and feelings.You should not indulge in heavy work for a week or two and take rest for the time being.

Thank you

Thank you��

Dear customer,

You are welcome.

Please rate me positive if you are satisfied with my service.

Thank you again

Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor
Dr.  RK
Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor