Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I had a rough sex with my bf and I kinda have extra skin

Customer Question

I had a rough sex with my bf and I kinda have extra skin around the entering hole... but I have a couple bumps on my labia and it is burning and sometimes itchy from pubic hair. At one point I was really dry and it hurt when he put it in, this irritation started shortly after having this sex. It burns if I touch it to like it is a cut.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: My underwear rubbing against it during a days of work makes it super uncomfortable. It's has been irritated for about a 6 days
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Hpv
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 months ago.
It sounds like irritation from sex. You can use an over the counter cream meant for baby diaper rash. A and D ointment is a good choice. Use it twice a day for a week.