How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 4363
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a rough sex with my bf and I kinda have extra skin

Customer Question

I had a rough sex with my bf and I kinda have extra skin around the entering hole... but I have a couple bumps on my labia and it is burning and sometimes itchy from pubic hair. At one point I was really dry and it hurt when he put it in, this irritation started shortly after having this sex. It burns if I touch it to like it is a cut.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: My underwear rubbing against it during a days of work makes it super uncomfortable. It's has been irritated for about a 6 days
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Hpv
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 months ago.
It sounds like irritation from sex. You can use an over the counter cream meant for baby diaper rash. A and D ointment is a good choice. Use it twice a day for a week.