Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I wore a different bra today and had noticed that my shirt

Customer Question

I wore a different bra today and had noticed that my shirt was soaked with a clear oderless oil. It was on both sides of my shirt and on my bra. It came from under my Breast. I'm not sure, have no lumps, no cuts.. nothing. I noticed another question that was asked in here that is similar and one doctor asked if she had been having vision problems. I'm dealing with allergies in the eyes... I'm 45 and not pregnant.
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: I just had an eye exam a couple of weeks ago. Not much different than last year. Just getting harder to read up close. Dr said that was normal.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Can't think of anything.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 5 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr David replied 5 months ago.

you may have leaned up against a table which had oil on it and it got on your shirt and bra without you knowing that you were leaning on a table with oil on it

this is more likely that your breast or body producing oil.

this oil would not be related to allergies in your eyes.

you may benefit from using over the counter allergy eye drops.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am not satisfied at all with this answer. In fact I wore two shirts and the top one was dry. I did not lean on a table. My skin is very oily and it was enough to soak through the bra and the shirt. I'm not paying for the previous answer. Ridiculous.
Expert:  Dr David replied 5 months ago.

if your skin is very oily, sweat and oils on a hot day could have soaked your bra and shirt.

Expert:  Dr David replied 5 months ago.

you may need blood test to check your thyroid hormone levels. hyperthyroidism can increase your metabolism and cause you to sweat more.

Expert:  Dr David replied 5 months ago.

I take it you are not having any nipple discharge or breast discharge when you squeeze your breast.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It's not sweat. Oil for sure. No discharge from nipple or breasts when I squeeze them.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not satisfied still. No real answers that common sense could t figure out. I'm done and don't feel this is worthy of being charged.